Online communities can create meaningful connections that lead to long-term relationships -- but if you only have conversations online, you risk losing that personal touch.
If you want to have more personal interactions with your customers, it might be time to add a human touch to your marketing by turning email flows and comment chains into offline communities.
- Align your offline community with your company’s mission.
- Determine a goal for your event.
- Decide on a location.
- Encourage your customers to organize events.
- Avoid a hard sell approach
- Make your offline and online communities talk to each other.
- Moving forward: building a community that scales