Over 60 percent of large U.S. companies already have their own branded community in place. But size is no barrier to building a customer-driven forum,” explains Gordon White, General Manager for TSC Americas, Sitel Group’s digital CX agency. “Smaller companies, especially those that understand the importance of putting the customer at the centre of their business, are quickly catching up. Size is no barrier to reaping the benefits that a community can offer.”
Online communities address many core business needs. When organized properly, they are customer-driven forums that evangelize a brand’s positive aspects, provide constant feedback for improving products and services and even offer a self-service alternative to calling a contact centre.
- Help your customers help you
- How communities can lead to call deflection
- Build a clear route to your community
- Community managers and moderators will bring the community to life
- A community puts you at the heart of the conversation