top button

How to Download Spotify Podcasts to MP3

0 votes

I subscribe to Spotify Premium so as to download my favorite podcasts for offline listening on my portable player. However, after downloading, I can’t locate downloaded podcast files in my local folder to transfer to my player. I want to download Spotify podcasts to MP3 locally. Is there any solution?

posted May 19 by Swift Shawen

Promote This Story
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Spotify podcast is really attractive since there are many other exclusive programs on it like Joe Rogan’s podcast. To download Spotify podcasts, I would like to use Spotify music downloader(https://www.audkit.com/spotify-music-converter.html) to convert Spotify podcasts to MP3. So that I can offline listen to them without any limit.

Related Storys
0 votes

Tidal is a popular music streaming service providing users with a nice listening experience. It introduces 2 types of subscription services, including Tidal Premium with high quality and Tidal HiFi with lossless CD quality. No matter which subscription you are using, you can access more than 60 million tracks on Tidal. 

However, worth noticing that you are solely allowed to listen to Tidal music on the Tidal app other than any other player or device. Although it provides an Offline Mode, this mode is only available on mobile devices, not computers. 

So then how to download Tidal music to a computer for offline listening? You need a professional  Tidal downloader. With it, you can download any Tidal song to MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, etc., and save them as local files without any loss of original quality and ID3 tags. It designs a flexible output option, allowing you to customize output parameters like channel, sample rate, bit rate, etc. as you like. After conversion, you can listen to Tidal on your computer or any other device without the Tidal app.