top button

How to Make Spotify Default Music Player on Android Phone?

0 votes

Hi guys I'm struggling setting Spotify as my default player on Mi 10. I tried to go the Settings, but there's no Spotify for me to choose. Now I'm downloading Spotify to MP3 so that I can put them on my phone and list them in the same playlist along with my local songs.

posted Mar 26 by Vincent Yang

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

I have not noticed any disadvantages out of the ones mentioned in Triumph dry cat food reviews. The product is ultimately nutritious. The assortment is impressive.

answer Apr 15 by Abigail Holland
0 votes

I am afraid you can't do that. The default music player is hardly customized on the mobile device.
But you can try to use a Spotify MP3 Downloader to convert Spotify songs to MP3 on the phone. I am sure this method works for the MI phone.

answer Apr 26 by John Weems
0 votes

Actually, Spotify is compatible with Android. You can directly install the Spotify app on your Android phone and listen to Spotify music online. Without Spotify premium, you even download music from Spotify for offline listening in the Spotify app. Though, to set Spotify as the default music player, it is necessary to use a Spotify music downloader to convert Spotify music to MP3 or other common audio formats and locally save Spotify tracks to your Android.

answer May 7 by Swift Shawen
Similar Questions
0 votes

Hi guys! How to Add Music to Samsung Music from Spotify ? Can I transfer directly or do I need a Spotify Music Converter ?

0 votes

Hi
I am a Spotify big fan,but no matter Spotify Premium users or free users, there’s no direct way to download Spotify music to my device as all music from Spotify is DRM-restricted content.I know we could use the music converter to deal with it ,however there are many Spotify MP3 Converter on the market.I want to know that how's the music quality, which one is better?

0 votes

I have thousands of songs I wanna put on my iPod Nano, is there a Spotify to MP3 converter to get Spotify song?

0 votes

Hi guys, I've been on Spotify for 2 years but I'm a bit frustrated recently. I found some songs on Spotify and download them with my Premium account but I can not find the files downloaded on my computer. And nor I can use these files. So do have to download them with a Spotify to mp3 downloader?

0 votes

Since the lockdown, I've been having fun with my friends on Discord. Can this app share Spotify songs, or I have to download Spotify to MP3 and share the files?