top button

How to Add Black Bars to Video?

0 votes

Hi everyone I'm trying to add black bars to my video in TunesKit AceMovi. How can I put the black bars on top of my video and give it a cinematic look?

posted Mar 12 by Vincent Yang

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

Hi everyone I'm making a video teaching people how to make music. And I'm editing my video in TunesKit AceMovi, anyone knows how to add text to my video?

0 votes

Hi everyone, I'm making a video and want to add some overlays on it, do you guys have any idea? The video editor I'm using is TunesKit AceMovi, it supports many types of files so you can suggest anything.

0 votes

Hi guys I've got a video that has a watermark at the bottom of the screen. How can I remove it in TunesKit AceMovi?

0 votes

Hi guys I've got a video that has a loud background noise. How can I mute it on computer with TunesKit AceMovi?

0 votes

Hi guys I shot a footage with my cam and I've transferred it on my computer. There's a huge background noise in the video, how can I mute it in TunesKit AceMovi?