top button

How to Play Tidal Music on Alexa?

0 votes

I have subscribed to Tidal premium plan and I want to play Tidal on Alexa offline. I tried to download from Tidal but fail to find the download option. Is there any way for me to get the thing done?

posted Feb 3 by Swift Shawen

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

Hi guys I'm struggling setting Spotify as my default player on Mi 10. I tried to go the Settings, but there's no Spotify for me to choose. Now I'm downloading Spotify to MP3 so that I can put them on my phone and list them in the same playlist along with my local songs.

0 votes

In fact, it’s not easy to get the conversion of Amazon Music due to DRM protection. As we all know, Amazon Prime Music is a streaming music service that gives you the ability to download songs for offline listening. But all downloaded songs are cache files only available for Prime subscribers.

In this case, you could take an Amazon Music downloader into consideration. Here Tunelf Amatune Music Converter is highly recommended to converting Amazon Prime Music to MP3 without degrading sound quality. To get high-quality Amazon Prime Music for playback, it would be a great option.

Differing from other Amazon Music Converters on the internet, Tunelf Amatune Music Converter could a perfect solution to download Amazon Music songs into several universal audio formats including MP3 while retaining lossless audio quality and ID3 tag. More importantly, you can access the whole library of Amazon Music on the converter.

0 votes

My Apple music subscription is going to expire. how can I save then on my PC ?

0 votes

Hi guys! How to Add Music to Samsung Music from Spotify ? Can I transfer directly or do I need a Spotify Music Converter ?