top button

How to Brighten up A Video?

0 votes

Hey guys I'm working on a vdieo. But some of the footage are too dark to be put into my final work so I'm wondering how I can brighten them up? The software I'm using to edit my video is TunesKit AceMovi, it's great for beginners. You guys can check that out.

posted Jan 22 by Vincent Yang

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

Hi guys I've got a video that has a watermark at the bottom of the screen. How can I remove it in TunesKit AceMovi?

0 votes

Hi guys I've got a video that has a loud background noise. How can I mute it on computer with TunesKit AceMovi?

0 votes

Hi guys I shot a footage with my cam and I've transferred it on my computer. There's a huge background noise in the video, how can I mute it in TunesKit AceMovi?

0 votes

Hi guys I'm editing an interview footage in TunesKit AceMovi, how can I remove the background noise from the video in this software?

0 votes

Hi guys, I want to make a video montage on computer with the pictures and footage that I shot during the trip, how can I make one in TunesKit AceMovi?