top button

How to convert Apple Music to MP3 ?

0 votes

My Apple music subscription is going to expire. how can I save then on my PC ?

posted Jan 11 by Ni Sidney

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

All songs from Apple Music exist in the format of AAC files. As they’re protected by a special kind of DRM, you are not able to play them on any device without the Apple Music app. Beyond that, you can only keep those songs downloaded from Apple Music during the subscription. Most importantly, once canceling your subscription, you cannot stream them anymore.
if you want to continue to listen to Apple Music after stopping your subscription you can convert Apple music to MP3 by using 3rd party tool Apple Music Converter which can remove DRM protection from Apple Music and iTunes songs.

answer Jan 11 by Blyssee Chan
0 votes

A free Apple Music Converter from AudFree can help you locally save Apple Music to common audio formats without a subscription. Like this, you can enjoy Apple Music with the original sound quality anytime and anywhere.

answer Feb 24 by Swift Shawen
0 votes

To convert Apple Music to MP3, you can use an Apple Music Converter. With it, you can easily handle the conversion of Apple Music songs. Since all songs from Apple Music are protected by Digital Rights Management, you cannot directly convert Apple Music to MP3 before cracking the DRM protection.

answer Mar 12 by Bella Gorden
Similar Questions
0 votes

In fact, it’s not easy to get the conversion of Amazon Music due to DRM protection. As we all know, Amazon Prime Music is a streaming music service that gives you the ability to download songs for offline listening. But all downloaded songs are cache files only available for Prime subscribers.

In this case, you could take an Amazon Music downloader into consideration. Here Tunelf Amatune Music Converter is highly recommended to converting Amazon Prime Music to MP3 without degrading sound quality. To get high-quality Amazon Prime Music for playback, it would be a great option.

Differing from other Amazon Music Converters on the internet, Tunelf Amatune Music Converter could a perfect solution to download Amazon Music songs into several universal audio formats including MP3 while retaining lossless audio quality and ID3 tag. More importantly, you can access the whole library of Amazon Music on the converter.

0 votes

Hi
I am a Spotify big fan,but no matter Spotify Premium users or free users, there’s no direct way to download Spotify music to my device as all music from Spotify is DRM-restricted content.I know we could use the music converter to deal with it ,however there are many Spotify MP3 Converter on the market.I want to know that how's the music quality, which one is better?

0 votes

Hi guys I'm struggling setting Spotify as my default player on Mi 10. I tried to go the Settings, but there's no Spotify for me to choose. Now I'm downloading Spotify to MP3 so that I can put them on my phone and list them in the same playlist along with my local songs.