top button

Spotify with Discord?

0 votes

Since the lockdown, I've been having fun with my friends on Discord. Can this app share Spotify songs, or I have to download Spotify to MP3 and share the files?

posted Dec 8, 2020 by Vincent Yang

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Hi, to play Spotify on Discord, you just need to link Spotify to Discord:
1. Install and launch the Discord app on your computer;
2. Navigate to the "User Settings" option and choose "Connection" in the menu on the left > "Spotify logo" button;
3. It will pop up a new window of "Connect Discord to your Spotify account", in which it requires you to confirm it and log in your Spotify account details. After that, you will see the Spotify app on the Discord connected list;
4. Now, you can choose to show your Spotify name on your profile or just as your status by clicking the "Display on profile" or "Display Spotify as your status" option.
When your Spotify account is connected to a Discord account, you can start to choose Spotify music for playback. It will be visible on both the mini profile and full profile that others can see it.
Of course, if you want to share and play Spotify music together without premium, you might as well need a Spotify song downloader. Such a tool helps you locally download Spotify songs to common audio files, so that you can use Spotify music on any player and device offline without hassle.

answer Mar 26 by Swift Shawen
0 votes

Hey, if you have Spotify Premium you can directly share Spotify songs to your friends. Check the detailed steps on Discord's website.
If you are using Spotify Free then you need to use a specialized Spotify Music Converter. And use it to convert Spotify music to MP3. Then you can send the MP3 files to your friends like a normal file.

answer Apr 7 by John Weems
Similar Questions
0 votes

Hi guys I'm struggling setting Spotify as my default player on Mi 10. I tried to go the Settings, but there's no Spotify for me to choose. Now I'm downloading Spotify to MP3 so that I can put them on my phone and list them in the same playlist along with my local songs.

0 votes

Hi guys! How to Add Music to Samsung Music from Spotify ? Can I transfer directly or do I need a Spotify Music Converter ?

0 votes

Hi guys, I've been on Spotify for 2 years but I'm a bit frustrated recently. I found some songs on Spotify and download them with my Premium account but I can not find the files downloaded on my computer. And nor I can use these files. So do have to download them with a Spotify to mp3 downloader?

0 votes

I have thousands of songs I wanna put on my iPod Nano, is there a Spotify to MP3 converter to get Spotify song?

0 votes

Hi
I am a Spotify big fan,but no matter Spotify Premium users or free users, there’s no direct way to download Spotify music to my device as all music from Spotify is DRM-restricted content.I know we could use the music converter to deal with it ,however there are many Spotify MP3 Converter on the market.I want to know that how's the music quality, which one is better?