top button

How to download Spotify music to MP3 for listening ?

0 votes

Hi
I am a Spotify big fan,but no matter Spotify Premium users or free users, there’s no direct way to download Spotify music to my device as all music from Spotify is DRM-restricted content.I know we could use the music converter to deal with it ,however there are many Spotify MP3 Converter on the market.I want to know that how's the music quality, which one is better?

posted Aug 13, 2020 by Ni Sidney

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
I've been using TunesKit Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify songs, and I always have a blast with this lil tool.

3 Answers

0 votes

I have tried the Spotify playlist converter from Audfree and tested it. With a Spotify free account, the output bitrate is at 256 kbps. If you download Spotify music with the Premium account, the quality can be up to 320kbps.

answer Sep 14, 2020 by Rain Purple
0 votes

I have tested many Spotify converters. Most of them are not real converters. They are just Spotify recorders.
The bit rate of the Spotify recordings is really low, which means the sound quality decreases.
Finally, I find a real one called AudKit Spotify Music Converter. The output quality is lossless.

answer Oct 28, 2020 by John Weems
0 votes

When it comes to Spotify music converters on the market, there are plenty of Spotify music converters. I want to recommend that Spotify Music Converter developed by TunesKit to you. TunesKit Spotify Music Converter is an excellent Spotify music to MP3 converter that can rip mp3 from Spotify and download Spotify music to common audio formats without any limitations. Just have a try.

answer Mar 12 by Bella Gorden
Similar Questions
0 votes

Hi guys I'm struggling setting Spotify as my default player on Mi 10. I tried to go the Settings, but there's no Spotify for me to choose. Now I'm downloading Spotify to MP3 so that I can put them on my phone and list them in the same playlist along with my local songs.

0 votes

Hi guys! How to Add Music to Samsung Music from Spotify ? Can I transfer directly or do I need a Spotify Music Converter ?

0 votes

I have thousands of songs I wanna put on my iPod Nano, is there a Spotify to MP3 converter to get Spotify song?

0 votes

Hi guys, I've been on Spotify for 2 years but I'm a bit frustrated recently. I found some songs on Spotify and download them with my Premium account but I can not find the files downloaded on my computer. And nor I can use these files. So do have to download them with a Spotify to mp3 downloader?