top button

Are blogs mainly considered rants or professional advice by the internet community?

+1 vote
posted Jul 31 by Monisha R Shetty

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

As a blogger who lives in a rural area of Nigeria, most of the times I keep on getting the question “What are the advantages of blogging?”

This is a question I get whenever I try to tell people about blogging and the way to create their own blog with ease.

It is obvious that many people haven’t heard or don’t know what blogging is all about. They are always surrounded by the question to know the benefits of blogging and how it can add values to their lives.

Everyone would like to participate in activities that present many advantages:

Many internet users hear about several means of making money online which blogging is one of them. But I am not here to talk about the usual money-making tips but to share an in-depth knowledge of blogging benefits.

Before I begin to make my list of blogging advantages:

Here are the core benefits of blogging:

• Blogging will make you learn how to write like a pro.
    No matter how many books you have authored, you will get to know that writing for the web is pretty different from the traditional writing techniques.

You will find out only when you begin to write as a blogger and not a traditional book writer. While blogging, you will have no option left than to learn how to express or present your ideas properly in writing and share with your readers.

• You can meet different people through blogging:
    As a blogger, you are seen blogging about what you love and sharing with the world, hence your content is online, it has no limitation of reach. It can get to anyone on the internet.

This is, however, a target you would always dream of, on getting to a larger audience. You might not know how many people you have saved their lives and how many who are willing to meet you online and in person one day.

• Blogging can be a test of perseverance:
    Any expert blogger you see today has determined continuation for their blogs, and the ability to keep on blogging even on the face of difficulties or setbacks.

In life, it could be very bad for us to expect every single thing to be as smooth and easy as eating peanuts.

answer Aug 2 by Chandrashekar Sarang