6 Tips for Writing a Great Association Executive Bio
The easiest way to write a great bio is to forget the traditional format of listing your accomplishments for a general audience. In an era of digital experiences and personalization, that's no longer effective. Instead, follow these six tips to craft an engaging, memorable bio that helps people get to know you and your expertise.
1) Speak to a Defined Audience
2) Tell a Story
3) Keep it Simple and Relevant
4) Make Your Peers Want to Know More
5) Make it Easy for People to Contact You
6) Use Sticky Words to Appeal to the Senses