Here are 7 proven ways that businesses are using private social networks to increase customer satisfaction.
1) Stay Relevant, Stay Top of Mind
2) Provide Proactive Assistance
3) Consistency Breeds Confidence
4) Make It Interesting
5) Keep Customers & Members Coming Back
6) Encourage Two-Way Conversations
7) Embrace Mobile Communities
Private Social Networking Takeaway
Whether you are connecting customers to customers, employees to customers, or partners to customers, private social networks offer a community experience that can set your organization apart from the rest of the market. Most private social networking software also offers the flexibility to help your specific customers find success with your specific products or services. You'll find that this thriving support system and ongoing engagement is the foundation of improving customer satisfaction.