If you’re not convinced, we’ve got eight specific examples of how companies with online communities are improving the customer experience.
- Online communities engage customers throughout the customer journey
- They provide self-service tools for customer support
- They create a network for customers
- They give customers direct access to staff
- They generate a personalized experience
- They build a better product
- They promote exclusive resources
- They identify when customers are struggling
Online Communities Make Customers More Successful
Customer success-focused companies invest in online communities, because they know that customer retention will impact far more than just customer loyalty. Benefits from the community trickle down to increase satisfaction, revenue, and help grow entire businesses. They can focus on and support their customers’ most urgent and pervasive problems, early. They’re differentiating themselves, forging strong relationships with customers, and recognizing potential losses much earlier.